As we all are quarantined at home to prevent the further spread of the fatal coronavirus, we should first thank ourselves to doing something good for humanity and hope it helps our loved ones and communities for the best. With so many people being affected by the virus globally and so many being killed it is better to stay home and be grateful to all the health providers and team of doctors who are fighting with this virus.
But i know it can be a bit overwhelming as we are all so used to this fast paced world and life. Suddenly everything seems so slow. I went to my apartment patio this morning just to get some fresh air and i could hardly see anyone outside. Last night government issued a notice to close all the restaurants, bars, clubs, schools and colleges. Also asked companies to make their employees work from home.
Well! we now know enough about this virus as thats the most trending news since past few weeks and rather being stressed about the whole situation we can actually take this time to do some interesting things at home that we otherwise don’t get to do so often.
Useful tips for quarantine:
- Do some home/breathing exercises to keep you fresh and energized.
- Read your favorite author novel or read articles that might interest you in magazines or news paper.
- Cook your own food if possible this might make you learn a new recipe.
- If you miss dinning out , set your dinner table like a restaurant table and you wont miss it anymore.
- Play indoor games with your family like scrabble, chess, monopoly etc or a fun game with cards you wont regret it.
- Watch your favorite show or pick a movie you’ hv always wanted to watch.
- Kids can set a timetable for their homework, games, tv and can help their parents in household chores.
- If you working from home, you can make the most of this time by finishing any backlogs cause of less office stress.
- College students/jobseekers can do some online learning or certified courses which can help add to their profile.
- Cleanup your mess and organize it like clothes, books, shelves that was pending since long.
- Take a small walk/play with kids at your backyard/patio this way you will get some natural air and feel good.
- Talk to your loved ones and take care of each other.
Let’s all look at it as an opportunity to be responsible towards our country and world at large. Likewise it can teach us so many meaningful things like being together in tough times, helping, sharing and being kind.
Basically these are few tips for quarantine that i think you can do to keep yourselves active and stress free. Thanks to the technology age we living in which makes it all so easy to live in any situation being connected to everything and everyone.
Be Safe and takecare.